By Frank Chase
About The Author
FRANK CHASE JR. is a native of Baltimore Maryland. As a graduate of Washington State University, he earned a BA degree in Communications and a minor in Sociology. He served in the United States Army and is now a minister at Emmanuel Church International in Decatur, Alabama. As a lay minister, Frank has served as a teacher, counselor, mentor and leader in various men’s ministries.
Who’s Really Robbing God Anyway is a theological, educational, scriptural journey of a lifetime. Yes, this book concerns a subject that’s been talked about since the second century..
If a person buys a signed copy of Kleptomaniac: Who’s Really Robbing God they will be able to download or get a free copy of the 117-page tithing Powerpoint study.
Read Excerpts of Kleptomaniac:
Who’s Really Robbing God Anyway?
1. Is the Church the Storehouse for Tithing?
2. Did Jesus Collect Tithes?
3. Will a Man Rob God?
4. Eating Tithes vs. Paying Tithes:
5. What are First Fruits in the Bible?
6. Official Orthodox Biblical Tithing Has Passed Away:
7. Jesus and his Ministry Never Received Tithes:
8. Paul Never Taught Believers to Tithe Money:
9. The Church and Its Money Grab Tactics:
10. Monetary Tithing is not a Foregone Conclusion:
11. Money Tithing or Eatible tithing, Which One?
12. Arguments Against Tithing Has a Long History:
13. What Does True Giving Look Like?
14. Tithing on Increase:
15. The Law Does Not Teach Monetary Tithing:
16. Research Brings Truth:
17. Understanding Tithing Starts With a Definition: